Sunday, April 12, 2009

2009 eleventh week (project 365)

Sunday, March 8th, 2009. Fletcher at the piano.

Monday, March 9th, 2009 Patrick can't quite reach the light switches so he moves the bathroom scale to help him reach.

Tuesday, March 10th, 2009 Lillian and lion.

Wednesday, March 11th, 2009 Two kinds of Brownies, one with Jalepenos.

Thursday, March 12th, 2009 This happened while they were being too quiet when the Visiting Teachers were here. It was washable.

My cute Owen.

Saturday, March 14th Working on Grandpa's roof.

3 comments:

Kyla said...

I think I'd try a jalapeno brownie! I was missing your blog, glad you're back.:)

Mimi Nowland said...

The bathroom scale is such a great idea to reach those hard to reach switches! What a clever guy!

Marie Hatch Chambers said...

@Kyla: I liked the jalepeno brownies.

@ Mimi: I'm so glad that I took that picture. He's tall enough now that he doesn't need the scale.