Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer plan?

Do you have summer plans? I don't mean, where are you going on vacation? I mean, how are you going to make it all work?

I have been trying to figure out summer chores, etc.

These are a few of the things that I've been thinking about.


What are you guys doing? What are your friends doing?


Kyla said...

THose blogs are fun to read, they have some good ideas. Spring break was a little chaotic so I have been thinking about how to plan out summer too but it's way in the back of my mind. I think I'll move it up and get it done so we'll have have a smoother summer and be happier!!

Mimi Nowland said...

I haven't thought much about yet, but maybe I should....things to think about!

Kelsey said...

I don't think my summer will be as challenging as yours. I really like the ideas on the second one - Stacey's Big picture. I think I will share these with my sister. We have two big things planned this summer - have a baby and go to TN. We can't wait to see you guys. Good luck organizing everything. I am sure I will need some advice in a few summers.

Charissa said...

Hi Marie -

Thanks so much for the visit and comment on my last post! I really enjoyed picking out that furoshiki to wrap our friends' gift. I see you are a fan of Giver's Log. Oh man, me too. AmberLee does an amazing job!

Good luck as you prepare for summer! Way to plan ahead. : )