Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag I'm it (finally)

My cousin tagged me so here's my list. Becky, sorry I took so long to do this.

8 TV shows I love to watch:
Psych
The Amazing Race
Monk
Handy Manny
The Cosby Show (still love it- long live TVLand)
Scrapbook Memories (on BYUTV)
Iron Chef America
Ace of Cakes

8 Favorite restaurants

Chipotle
Potbellie sandwich factory
Tumbleweed
Outback
El Vaquero
Senior Antonios
Chipotle (It gets at least 2 votes)
The Grappa Grille (in St. Louis)


8 Things happening this weekend
Fletcher has a camp out
Connor has a play
Donovan is going to watch the playoff game (maybe)
Youth fireside
Choir keeps on practicing for Christmas
Central Ohio Emergency Response Communications Net
Laundry
Church


8 Things I'm looking forward to
Getting over this cold
No more phone spam regarding the election
Learning more about Photoshop Elements
Finishing Lillie's quilt
Reading stories to my boys
A call from Bradford
Christmas
Getting the guest/craft room organized

8 Things I love about this Fall
My cute little kids
The fall colors
Fletcher and the boys preparing for a big bike trip
Knowing that Bradford is at BYU
Apple cider
Pumpkin pie
Pumpkin cookies
College Football

8 Things on my wish list
Getting over this cold
Getting past the Baby Blues (first time I've really had to deal with them)
Getting Lillie's quilt done
Getting Christmas projects done
That the Elections go the way of freedom and righteousness
Bradford finding a ride home for Christmas

I guess everything else is good. I can't think anything else.


I tag Lydia, Tiffany R. and anyone else that reads my blog and blogs. Anyone want to start blogging so I can tag you? Becky already got the rest of you.

No comments: